Team Fortress 2
Is now FREE!
Theres no catch! Play as much as you want, as long as you like! The most highly-rated free game of all time!
One of the most popular online action games of all time, Team Fortress 2 delivers constant free updatesnew game modes, maps, equipment and, most importantly, hats. Nine distinct classes provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills. New to TF? Dont sweat it!
No matter what your style and experience, weve got a character for you. Detailed training and offline practice modes will help you hone your skills before jumping into one of TF2s many game modes, including Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill and more. Make a character your own!
There are hundreds of weapons, hats and more to collect, craft, buy and trade. Tweak your favorite class to suit your gameplay style and personal taste. You dont need to pay to winvirtually all of the items in the Mann Co. Store can also be found in-game.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.